this is cholle's blog.

what are you doing here?

08 October 2005

they're taken!


Guy 1 is a 4th year law student. I don't know much about him yet. I met him at work, and he's usually in the office when I go there, which is, of course, a good thing for me. He's smart, hardworking, and boringly cute (hah!). I like making little talks with him, light conversations which usually perk up my otherwise tiring evenings.

Yesterday, I found out he already has a girlfriend.

Guy 2 is a graduating engineering student. He's a classmate in two subjects, a groupmate in one. I've seen him around before, but I noticed him just recently in class. I like his smile. I also admire his diligence and the effort he puts into his studies. For a time I wondered why he was that hardworking.

Yesterday, I found out he's married, and he already has a kid. I met his wife and his cute baby girl.

Barnacles.